Why do the best and blackest gel eyeliners always dry up first? Even though I use my gels a lot, I never seem to get to the bottom of the pot before they’ve become unusable.
If you have the same problem, don’t throw yours out before you’ve tried this tip! Take a bottle of Inglot Duraline and pop a couple of drops into the pot. Mix well and you now have better than ever gel liner! It’s that simple.
The other great thing about Duraline is that it’s a multi-use product. You can use it to
- Apply loose pigments and glitter
- Clean up your eye makeup or neaten an eyeliner flick
- Turn powder products into liquid
- Check out my quick how to video below
If you’re on the lookout for a good gel liner, here are some of my all time favourites.
- Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel is amazing but it does dry out quickly. It comes in a wide range of colours though and the black is very very black!
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner is one of the best and comes in a few different neutral shades, which are great if want a less dramatic eyeliner look.
- Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner is my favourite drugstore gel liner, it’s so good for the price.
Let me know below what you think or if you try this and it works!